Monday, April 21, 2014

Another Brief Snippet of the Screenplay of my Life

Which, amongst other things, demonstrates that my kids do listen to me.

INT.  DAY. KITCHEN.

HOLLY is trying to describe to DAISY the plot of 'Killers From Space', the bloody dreadful  film that she'd watched earlier in the day with her DAD.


HOLLY:

...and all they did to make them
 look like aliens was make them wear
 black and stick ping pong balls on
 their eyes and they they were in
 this underground tunnel thing only
 it wasn't really a tunnel it was
filmed in Bronson Canyon...


DAISY:
(The penny finally dropping.)
Aaah!  A Bronson Canyon movie...



Nice to know they do listen to me sometimes - even if it is only when I'm prattling on about shite movie locations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronson_Canyon

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker