Monday, November 26, 2007

I have slipped horribly in my Noblmopo commitment. I have also forgotten what it feels like to feel well. Or rather not feel ill. I'm not sure I've ever known what it was to feel totally well in a Health and Efficiency, athletic bounding around way, but somewhere along the way I have settled for not having any identifiable symptoms at any particular time as being as good a definition of 'well' as I'm ever going to get. Over the past couple of weeks I have been a walking symptom factory. My most recent set includes very fitful sleep (I woke up at 4 am this morning with an entire sequence for a screenplay I'm playing with storyboarded in my head. I drew the whole thing out. Couldn't make head or tail of it in daylight) and something is making me try to turn my lungs inside out every morning so I can wipe off the accumulated gunk that has built up in them overnight. Not pleasant.

If this carries on for much longer I will have to finally admit defeat and go see the doctor.

1 comment:

Phoebe J. Southwood said...

Oh please go see the doctor. I worry that you guys are living on some toxic ground or something!!!

GET WELL GET WELL!!!

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker