Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Plumbers came and dismantled the boiler, the plumbers went - taking bits of the boiler with them. The plumbers came back and remantled the boiler, then dismantled it again and went went away with different parts. A new part is on order. It will arrive some time in the future. The boiler is in pieces. The house is cold. The house smells of diesel. I am disgruntled. I am going to bed.



I am not going to bed.

I just managed to post this on Merriol's Blog. I'll have to sneak in and delete it before she notices...


Sneak
Sneak
Sneak

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker