Saturday, October 14, 2006

Driving back from Oban this afternoon. Holly and Daisy were in the back pretending they were alarm clocks. I had to pretend to be asleep (while driving) and every few minutes, when they got fed up with saying "tick tock", they would make alarm noises and I would have to pretend to wake up.

After about the twentieth time of this, Merriol tried to head the game off into slightly less annoyingly repetitive territory.

Merriol:
Hurray! We're awake.
What's for breakfast?

Holly:
You tell me. I'm an alarm
clock not a fortune teller!


I wish I made this stuff up.

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker