Saturday, October 15, 2005

Well, the lie-in didn't really happen.

Daisy was up hollering at 6.30 am.

Holly got up (Daisying?) about half an hour later.

After a long, unspoken and unexpressed battle of wills between Merriol and I, I gave in, got up, and got the kids dressed, fed, and watered. Then Len and Sue came in. Then Merriol got up and Holly started being incredibly cute and doing strange dances. Before we knew it it was 10 am and I had drunk too much coffee to fall back into bed with any real enjoyment.

It's 10.30 pm and everyone else has buggered off to the pub.

Goodnight...

1 comment:

Phoebe J. Southwood said...

Oh noooo! Well - I guess I could have called.

Tyler and I have an unspoken and unexpressed battle of the wills every single morning at 4am about the cats, who fling things off of our nightstands and fiddle with our alarm clocks, glasses, and papers until we let them out of our bedrooms and into the house.

It's come to counselling.

Sorry you didn't get your lie in.

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker