Thursday, August 04, 2005

What's that on your head? A Wig!!!!!!

What's that on your head? A Wig!!!!!!

Long lost and forgotten photo of the girls wearing wigs (for some reason or other) found on a long lost and forgotten Flickr account.

Meanwhile it is now Thursday! I started to go to bed when there was about 4 hours of Wednesday left. I have to knock this 5 hour bedtime routine on the head and soon. It's killing me...

Tonight's movie: Carnival of Souls
It gave me the real creeps. No body parts flying through the windows, no serial Killers lurking in the dorm just honest to goodness creepy filmaking. I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight. God, I'm such a wuss!

1 comment:

Phoebe J. Southwood said...

Post more post more!!! Libby and I just go pro accounts!

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker