Friday, August 19, 2005

At the risk of turning this into a "Cute things my kid did today" type Blog, Holly was wandering around the living room this afternoon - then announced she was a dragon, licked a piece of paper and stuck it on her nose.
"That's the fire from my nose." she said. She then stuck another piece on her chin, "That's smoke." Then she got serious: "I'm a serious Dragon." she said and walked around frowning a lot. Luckily, for once, I had the camera to hand.

There is a picture of the serious dragon here.


I have got rid of the sodding fridge freezer that has been cluttering up my hallway for the past 6 months. It is finally on its way to Dan's place tomorrow. I had to unbolt the seats from the back of the car to get it in but it's in. My hall is huge again! - well it will be for about 25 minutes till all the crap finds out there is a space and sends something to fill it.

Not looking forward to tomorrow. I'm taking Oban to the vet in the morning, he's getting very old and wobbly and has gone down hill a lot over the last week or so. I am so not looking forward to this.

1 comment:

Phoebe J. Southwood said...

I LOVE THE SERIOUS PHOTOS!!!

God, dude. she's AWESOME.

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker