Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I didn't cry! Holly and I arrived early - I thought that as it was the first time in her life she was going to school she could at least be early for that one day. If she is anything like me this will be the last time ever. Being so early we were the first ones there and I was worried that no one else would turn up and I would have to rethink this whole thing. I love my daughter and having her as the only kid in the class was going to be weird.

As it was others turned up and she had a great time - though it does disturb me that as we have enough problems keeping track of what she is going on about half the time at the moment how are we going to cope when she starts blethering in Gaelic?

OK, I didn't cry when I left her at the school but I did have a bit of a snivel when I wrote her name inside her shoes for the other school she is going to tomorrow.

A great chunk of the evening was spent trying to sort out the childcare arrangements for when I'm off acting my little cotton socks off around the Highlands. Having kids is a logistical nightmare!

Today's entry downloadable as a texted to speeched MP3 Here (I'm experimenting with Software Dan may find useful. - OK! OK! I'm fannying about with stuff! Not sure why I picked a female voice - It sounds like Stephen Hawkins in drag and it has chopped off the end - ooer Missus! More things to fiddle with; but not tonight.)

2 comments:

Phoebe J. Southwood said...

Nice AUDIO BLOG! How cool is THAT?

Junk Monkey said...

Blush

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker