Wednesday, August 17, 2005

After a stunningly interesting day doing stunningly interesting things like cleaning the kitchen sink and emptying the garbage, Mike and I bashed a few more jokes into submission this afternoon. Which was great fun but not what we supposed to be doing. We were supposed to be adding the story.
We did add a bit of story and we think we know where we are going with the rest of it. Currently the plot revolves around the search for the 'Lost Kitchen Roll of the Incas' which, in a classic Hitchockian plot twist is in the hands of a hapless innocent instead of the hands of the ruthless megalomaniac who needs it to put his plans for world domination into effect.
(Thinks: are there any non-ruthless meglomaniacs? I guess they may well be but we don't hear about them. I guess they aren't very sucessful.)

I'm asleep on my feet here - except I'm sitting down but you know what I mean Gzzzzzzznk! thud! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker