Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Reading

I'm reading Catch 22. Finaly, after 20 years of having copies of this book around and selling them, loosing them, or having them stolen I have finally got round to reading the damn thing. And it's a mighty fine read. It's made me laugh out loud several times in the first few chapters which, being a jaded old fart, is unusual for me.

The next book on the "I will read this one day" shelf is Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky
.
The next book on the "Books I am actually going to read" shelf has spaceships and scantily clad, large-breasted women on the front cover. I can't remember who it's by...

Phoebe and Tyler are coming to visit - next March! Phoebe phoned this evening (her afternoon) to tell us she bought her ticket. Some airline frequent flyer deal with her telephone company which I quite frankly don't understand but she and Tyler are coming over to Scotland to see us! Merriol and I haven't seen them since our last wedding 2+ years ago. Plans to visit them in Oakland were put on hold when we had another baby instead.

No comments:

Missing CD? Contact vendor

Free CD
Please take care
in removing from cover.

Copyright (c) 2004-2007 by me, Liam Baldwin. That's real copyright, not any 'creative commons' internet hippy type thing.

(this copyright notice stolen from http://jonnybillericay.blogspot.com/)

eXTReMe Tracker